Recently the children and I made cookies.
They took their contribution very seriously and put on their cooking apron and put their chef's hats on their cute little heads.
First came the important task of choosing the shapes. Since Christmas is coming, they opted for Christmas shapes and also for bears.
They mixed up the batter, put the box of eggs upside down in between (and yet no egg broke!) and put the batter in the molds.
When the cookies were in the oven, they looked through the oven window how the cookie dough spread.
Fortunately they kept their hands on their backs, because the oven was very hot. Cute to see ;-)
When the cookies came out of the oven, my sous chefs were the first to taste.
The cookies did not look perfect, but they were made with love and tasted delicious!
Below is the recipe:
- 140gr butter, 25gr of protein, 60gr of sugar, 170 gr of flour, vanilla sugar, pinch of salt
- Melt the butter and add vanilla sugar
- Add sugar and stir to a smooth mass
- Add protein and stir (do not whisk egg whites)
- Add the sifted flour and the pinch of salt
- Mix short but powerfully
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper
- Fill the piping bag with the toothed nozzle of 10mm or with a teaspoon
- Fill the molds or spray beautiful rosettes
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 220 ° C for 8 minutes
TIP: Do not waste the egg yolk: make a cake or dough for waffles